Approved Used Bang & Olufsen want you to be completely satisfied with all purchases made from us. In the unlikely event that you would like to return any item to us, please read and follow the instructions below.
Any unwanted goods must be returned to us within 14 days for a refund or replacement.
Approved Used Bang & Olufsen will refund the value of all returned unwanted goods, excluding the original delivery charges, providing the goods are in a perfect, saleable condition and in their original packaging with no parts or packaging missing.
All items that are Special Order items are excluded from the money back policy. Please contact us for further details.
Any unwanted goods returned to us are at your expense. This does not affect your legal rights.
If the goods do not reach us in a perfect, saleable condition and in their original packaging, then your right to a full refund may be affected.
The returned parcel and its contents are your responsibility until they reach us. We therefore recommend that you send all items by registered post, retaining proof of postage.
Refunds will only be actioned once the goods have been received and checked in to our warehouse.
Note: We aim to process all refunds within 14 days of receipt.
Refunds will not be given on any used products unless they are found to be faulty.
All returns will be credited to you by the original method of payment.
In the first instance please contact us with your intention to return your item, receive a returns number and confirm the appropriate returns address (some items go direct back to the manufacturer).
Please mark your return with your returns number (e.g. RMA1982) complete with your name and address stating any fault or problem with your item and send to the stated address.
Items returned to us that do not meet our stated returns criteria will not be processed and you will be asked to arrange collection from us.
If you have any comments or queries in connection with our returns and refunds policy, please click here to email us.
All products and equipment sent by us must be checked for condition within 48 Hours.
Any damaged items must must be reported within 48 Hours of delivery. If the box or packaging looks damaged or you are unsure of the condition of the item please sign for your item as 'damaged' or 'unchecked'.
Right to Withdraw/Cancel
Distance selling regulations allow you to cancel your order within 14 days from receipt of the goods. You then have a further 14 days to return the goods. The following details will have to be complied with:
1. Notify us of your intentions before returning any goods. Email, Letter or Telephone is suitable.
2. You have the right to inspect the goods but they must be returned in their original condition. If goods are returned in a condition where they cannot be resold as received due to excessive handling by yourself, we may make an appropriate deduction.
3. If goods are returned with missing components such as accessories, user manuals or packing materials, a deduction may be made to cover the cost of replacement.
4. Goods have to be returned in their original packaging.
5. Any free promotional items must also be returned.
6. The cost of returning the goods will be at your expense. If you have difficulty arranging the return, contact us.
7. The goods must arrive back undamaged. Please consider insuring the goods before despatch.
8. A full refund cannot be given for damaged or soiled goods.
9. Please note that for hygiene reasons we are unable to give refunds on headphones if used.
10. Customised items or orders cannot be returned.
11. Variations to these conditions may apply - subject to mutual agreement.
Please contact us if you need further help or assistance.